Your order will now be delivered in our returnable, reusable plastic boxes (no more recycling bin full of cardboard!) and any zero waste products will come in our BPA free pots.
These are much more heavy-duty than our cardboard boxes and can be reused hundreds of times. You can also return all the paper infill used to protect your items and this will also be reused.
You’ll have two return options to choose from at checkout:
The next working day after your delivery, Hermes will come to collect your empty boxes. You don't need to be home to return your boxes - they can be left outside your front door (or any obvious place) for collection. It's no problem if they get wet, and we take full responsibility for the box once you've left it outside.
If your box is delivered early at the weekend but was due for delivery on Monday, the collection will remain scheduled for Tuesday
Your box(es) can be returned via any of Hermes 4,500 national return points, usually located at local shops and newsagents. Please return your box(es) to us at your earliest convenience! Find your closest ParcelShop
How to return your box
Inside your box, you'll find return instructions:
- Loosen zip ties and remove, save for later!
- Unpack your shop and empty zero waste products.
- If you've received more than one box, place any smaller boxes inside any larger boxes (this makes it much more environmentally efficient!)
- Place your empty pots back in the box/es.
- Return any unwanted paper packaging with the box/es (we reuse this!)
- Your return label will be pre stuck and ready to go on the outside of your box.
- Place the zip ties through the holes on each side of the opening flap and close.
- Leave outside/take to your local Hermes ParcelShop.
Please note a 'late return fee' of £1 per week is payable for each unreturned box. Late fees are charged at £1 a week from 14 days after their delivery.