Your order will now be delivered in our new returnable, reusable plastic boxes (no more recycling bin full of cardboard!).
These are much more heavy-duty than our cardboard boxes and can be reused hundreds of times. Please also return all the paper infill used to protect your items and this will also be reused.
We have two methods of returning your boxes, selected at checkout:
The next working day after your delivery, Hermes will come to collect your empty boxes. You don't need to be home to return your boxes - they can be left outside your front door (or any obvious place) for collection. It's no problem if they get wet, and we take full responsibility for the box once you've left it outside.
If your box is delivered early at the weekend but was due for delivery on Monday, the collection will remain scheduled for Tuesday
Your box(es) can be returned via any of Hermes 4,500 national return points, usually located at local shops and newsagents. Please return your box(es) to us at your earliest convenience! Find your closest ParcelShop
How to return your box
Inside your box you'll find an envelope containing your return instructions, return labels, and box fasteners.
- Empty your box of products
- Return any unwanted paper packaging (we reuse this!)
- If you've receive more than one box, place any smaller boxes inside any larger boxes (this makes it much more environmentally efficient!)
- Place the box fasteners through the holes on each side of the opening flap
- Leave outside/take to your local Hermes ParcelShop (no need to stick a return label on - it's already done!)
Please note a 'late return fee' of £1 per week is payable for each unreturned box.